FRENCH TOAST FOR YOUR VALENTINE
PAMPER YOUR SWEETIE WITH THIS DECADENT BREAKFAST TREAT
4 slices egg bread or thicker bread
1/4 tsp vanilla
1 tsp sugar or honey
strawberries, blueberries, raspberries
icing sugar, maple syrup
1. MIx the berries with cream cheese and honey to sweeten - set aside
2. Create a pocket in the bread slices with a knife
3. Fill the cavity with the fresh berry mixture
4. Whip the eggs with the milk, vanilla and sugar or honey. YOu now have the egg wash.
5. Drag the bread slices through the egg wash and fry in non-stick pan with a little butter.
6. Sprinkle with icing sugar and douse with maple syrup.